"Industry in Harmony with the Environment"
Separation Systems Consultants, Inc. (SSCI) is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting, construction and field remediation firm with diverse capabilities and experience. In addition to hands-on field services, SSCI regularly provides scientific and technical advice, project management, expert witness testimony and general management services to government agencies and the private sector, including commercial and industrial clients, banks, attorneys, real estate brokers, land owners/buyers and others.
Founded in 1986, SSCI specializes in enhancing the environment through its sound solutions approach. SSCI follows all regulatory requirements, client/agency guidelines and standard practices. In the real estate segment, the firm has developed a suite of services geared toward developers, investors and property owners that allows projects to move seamlessly from a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment to a signed contract with any necessary investigations and remedial/site closure work being completed in a timely, cost-effective manner. "Getting the job done is priority number one, not prolonging our participation," Helen I. Hodges, President and CEO.
Click here for SSCI: An Overview (Power Point)
We provide a full complement of services in the following areas and more:
- site assessment and consulting
- engineering services
- sampling and analytical services
- remedial investigation and feasiility studies
- hazardous waste remediation
- hazardous material surveys
- environmental compliance evaluations and audits
- environmental compliance permitting and plans
- fuel system design, installation, and compliance surveys
- underground storage tank management programs, training, and nonhazardous oilfield waste pit closures.
Download Our Service Brochures!