Environmental Technician/Intern - SSCI Environmental
Website SSCI Environmental
This position will require skills in technical writing, multitasking, and Microsoft Office. The following list includes typical job duties required under this position:
- Participate in Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments – includes water quality assessments, soil and groundwater sampling.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, co-workers, and clients to meet project needs and expectations.
- Participate in Asbestos/Lead-based paint/Radon and other hazardous materials projects.
- Operate equipment including pH meters, peristaltic pumps, water quality meters, GPS, XRF, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage project deadlines.
- Draft and edit proposals, bids, and reports under supervision of Project Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com