What We Deliver
SSCI delivers customized training using practical techniques, the latest equipment, hands-on demonstrations and field exercises. Courses include:
- HAZWOPER (Initial and Refresher)
- UST Licensing Training (Initial and Refresher)
- Confined Space and Lockout/Tagout
- Hazard Communication
- Respiratory Protection and Fall Protection
- Highway Safety, Flagging
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention, Spill Prevention (SPCCs)
- HazMat Employee, Driver, Supervisor
- Other OSHA, EPA, and DOT Training available on request
Customized facility and project-specific training is a specialty. SSCI also reviews existing training programs, operating procedures and record-keeping practices.
Call for an overview of training regulations that apply to your business.
Meet Our Instructors
Course instruction is lead by Mr. Don Hodges, P.E., who has over twenty-five years of manufacturing, quality assurance and engineering experience, including in-depth construction, and regulatory compliance. Mr. Hodges began designing storage tank systems with Owens Corning Fiberglas Corp. Mr. Hodges has a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy and an M.B.A. in the Executive Program from the University of Chicago. He has managed numerous UST removals, repairs, system upgrades and assessment projects from the initial Site Investigation phase, through soil and groundwater remediation. Projects have included offsite disposal, thermal treatment, in-situ treatment and bioremediation. Mr. Hodges has managed field projects to remove and dispose of RCRA wastes from soil, pits and lagoons, aboveground and underground storage tanks, buildings and facilities, and drum disposal sites.
Meet Our Instructors
Mr. Donald E. Hodges, P.E. has over 13 years of experience in the engineering, construction, and environmental consulting industries; specializing in storm water compliance, drainage control, petroleum storage tank (PST) systems, and civil design and engineering. His work experience includes civil engineering in foreign countries, primarily Africa, as well as domestic projects. Mr. Hodges serves as a Project Manager, and as the Director of Engineering for SSCI.
Training Registration Forms
First Quarter Courses, January - March, 2023
- Louisiana UST Refresher 8 Hour- 1st Quarter
- Louisiana UST Refresher 16 Hour- 1st Quarter
- Texas Initial UST A&B Courses- 1st Quarter
- Texas UST A or B (or Combo A&B) Continuing Education & HAZWOPER Refresher- 1st Quarter
Second Quarter Courses, April - June, 2023
- Louisiana UST Refresher 8 Hour- 2nd Quarter
- Louisiana UST Refresher 16 Hour- 2nd Quarter
- Texas Initial UST A&B Courses- 2nd Quarter
- Texas UST A or B (or Combo A&B) Continuing Education & HAZWOPER Refresher- 2nd Quarter
Third Quarter Courses, July - November, 2023
- Louisiana UST Refresher 8 Hour- 3rd Quarter
- Louisiana UST Refresher 16 Hour- 3rd Quarter
- Texas Initial UST A&B Courses- 3rd Quarter
- Texas UST A or B (or Combo A&B) Continuing Education & HAZWOPER Refresher- 3rd Quarter
Fourth Quarter Courses, October - December, 2023
- Louisiana UST Refresher 8 Hour- 4th Quarter
- Louisiana UST Refresher 16 Hour- 4th Quarter
- Texas Initial UST A&B Courses- 4th Quarter
- Texas UST A or B (or Combo A&B) Continuing Education & HAZWOPER Refresher- 4th Quarter
All completed training forms can be received via fax, e-mail, mail, or can be dropped off at our Houston office to register.