TCEQ 2016 Update to the Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP) - SSCI Environmental
We just received the following update from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
We are pleased to announce the TCEQ updates to the Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP) Tier 1 Protective Concentration Levels (PCLs) are now available.
You can access these tables using the link: http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/remediation/trrp/trrppcls.html.
We are releasing the 2016 PCL table update as a single Microsoft Excel workbook with each table on a separate worksheet. We are also releasing the updates as a print only Adobe Acrobat portable document format (PDF) file. The Excel file and the PDF file each contain PCL tables 1 through 10 and the supporting tables in the following order:
- Summary of Updates
- Table 1 – Tier 1 Residential Soil PCLs
- Table 2 – Tier 1 Commercial/Industrial Soil PCLs
- Table 3 – Tier 1 Groundwater PCLs, Residential and Commercial/Industrial
- Table 4 – Tier 1 Residential Total Soil Combined PCLs
- Table 5 – Tier 1 Commercial/Industrial Total Soil Combined PCLs
- Table 6 – Tier 1 Individual Residential Soil PCLs
- Table 7 – Tier 1 Individual Commercial/Industrial Soil PCLs
- Table 8 – Tier 1 Individual Residential and Commercial/Industrial Groundwater PCLs
- Table 9 – Individual Risk-Based Exposure Limits (RBELs), Residential
- Table 10 – Individual Risk-Based Exposure Limits (RBELs), Commercial/Industrial
- Toxicity Factors
- Chemical/Physical Properties
- Organic Carbon-Water Partition Coefficient (Koc) Values for Ionizing Organic COCs as a Function of pH
- Gastrointestinal and Dermal Absorption Fractions (ABSGI and ABD.d Values)
- 2011 List of Updates
The PCL tables updated in December 2015 were the most recent tables prior to this release. A guide to the correct interpretation and use of the Tier 1 PCL tables can be accessed at the following link: http://www.tceq.texas.gov/publications/rg/rg-366_trrp_23.html