TxDOT Changes DBE Requirements for March 2020 Letting - SSCI Environmental
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has implemented changes to specification regarding Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) commitments for the March 2020 Letting. All bidders must submit a DBE Utilization Plan within five calendar days of each bid opening. For more information visit TxDOT Submission Deadlines - DBE Utilization Plans - Fiscal Year 2020. SSCI Environmental is a TxDOT certified DBE with certifications and experience in TxDOT projects.
SSCI currently serves as the Hazardous Materials Manager for the SH 288 Toll Road Expansion Project and the Emergency Response contractor for Grand Parkway Segments F1, F2, and G. We are pleased to have held contracts on TxDOT and other roadway construction projects for over 30 years. SSCI is TxDOT pre-certified in Environmental Studies including hazardous materials initial site assessment and wetlands.
- Phase I and Phase II Site Investigations
- Asbestos abatement, disposal, oversight and monitoring
- Well installation, sampling, monitoring and plugging
- Monitoring of workers for hazardous material exposure
- Hazardous waste sampling, profiling, transportation and disposal
- Removal of impacted soil and groundwater
- Wetlands, critical habitat and archaeological surveys